[XeTeX] Decorative border around page

Kamal Abdali k.abdali at acm.org
Wed Feb 3 05:39:32 CET 2010

Apostolos, Fr. Michael, and Vafa,

Thank you for your suggestions. I'll try PSTricks and Tikz, and also
FlowFram.
------------

Fr. Michael,

1. The example in the body of your message works, except that the webomints
fonts get substituted by cmr fonts and thus the output looks different from
intended. I got umrand easily, but I'm still struggling with the
installation of webomints fonts.

2. With vine.tex example, xelatex generates the error

(/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex/latex/fancyhdr/fancyhdr.sty

! LaTeX Error: Command \footruleskip already defined.
               Or name \end... illegal, see p.192 of the manual.

Perhaps this has to do with the duplicate definitions in memoir and fancyhdr
class. I wonder how you got to make the card!

Kamal Abdali