[XeTeX] xetex is using an .ttf.ignore-font

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Dec 29 13:45:50 CET 2010

In my miktex 2.9. I have two version of asana-math:

J:/MiKTeX2.9/fonts/truetype/public/asana-math/Asana-Math.ttf.ignore
and
J:/MiKTeX2.9/fonts/opentype/public/asana-math/Asana-Math.otf

Now in the following example xetex uses the .ttf.ignore while
xdvipdfmx later uses the .otf which leads to a faulty pdf (a and
alpha are replaced by b and beta).

Obviously the point of the .ignore is that xetex ignores this font,
so I'm wondering why it doesn't work as wanted.

Can the problem be reproduced on other systems as well?

\XeTeXtracingfonts= 1
\documentclass{scrartcl}

 \usepackage{fontspec}
 \usepackage{unicode-math}