[XeTeX] Auto Font and Language Package in XeTeX

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Mon Dec 20 12:17:37 CET 2010

Alright, I finished the ucharclasses package at least to a functional
degree, with the project page for it at
http://projects.nihongoresources.com/xelatex/ucharclasses (it's been
submitted to CTAN, so once it's in the listing it'll be nice and easy to
grab).

If anyone has any improvement requests (either functionally or
codewise), I'm all ears. Or eyes. whichever works best, really.

Incidentally, does anyone know whether there is a LuaTeX version of the
XeTeXintercharclass behaviour that would let this package be rewritten
for LuaTeX with minimal effort?

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com