[XeTeX] Footnote refs

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Sat Dec 18 16:11:53 CET 2010

Well, I've got this much working ---

if I add in the preamble:

\setmainfont[Numbers={OldStyle,Proportional}]{Latin Modern Roman}
\newfontfamily\fnmarkfont{Latin Modern Roman}

\makeatletter
\renewcommand*{\@makefnmark}{{\fnmarkfont\textsuperscript{\@thefnmark}}}
\makeatother

then the footnote superscript numbers /in the text/ are correct AFAICT.
But the footnote superscript numbers /in the footer/ are *not* correct,
i.e., they are still OldStyle rather than Lining. See attached image.

Does anyone know how to control this?

This never happened in the past ... I only noticed this the other day,
but with docs I've prepared before TL10, I can see that /something/ has
changed.

Any ideas?

--
United in adoration of Jesus,