[XeTeX] XeTeX and beamer

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Dec 14 14:18:52 CET 2010

Am Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:02:41 +0100 schrieb Yves Codet:

> Hello.
>
> With LaTeX the attached file compiles, but with XeLaTeX I get the following error:
>
> ./essai.tex:28: Undefined control sequence.
> <argument> \pdfmark
>                     [{\box \@tempboxa }]{pdfmark=/ANN,Subtype=/Movie,Movie=<...
> l.28 \end{frame}
>
> ?
>
> What am I doing wrong?

You didn't read the documentation of multimedia (in
beameruserguide):

"A stand-alone package that implements several commands for
including external animation and sound files in a pdf document. The
package can be used together with both dvips plus ps2pdf and
pdflatex, though the special sound support is available only in
pdflatex."

On CTAN there is in the asymptote paquage a patch of movie15:
tex/graphics/asymptote/patches/movie15_dvipdfmx.sty

You could try it with the driver option dvipdfmx:

\usepackage[dvipdfmx]{movie15_dvipdfmx}

At least with a simple sound it worked for me.

--
Ulrike Fischer