[XeTeX] Ligatures no tproberly rendered in Gillius ADF Condensed

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Sat Dec 4 17:40:41 CET 2010

Am 04.12.2010 um 16:20 schrieb Pander:

> Output of ttx provides more ligatures. I use ttx's output for my font
> catalogue and for all other fonts, this info on ligatures is correct.

Because you use a certain tool, it is more correct than other people's? Isn't this a rather silly statement? Well, if you think Linotypes font manager is lying on me, then you know better, I suppose ... (even the fact that several tools shows different results, should make you think about the quality of the font).

Joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Institut für Germanistik, Tel.: 0228-737565
Vergleichende Literatur-  Fax: 0228-737479
und Kulturwissenschaft    www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de
der Universität Bonn      53012 Bonn