[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation? (from "Checking if a font exists")

Heiko Oberdiek heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:32:43 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 03:54:57PM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 06:49:44AM -0700, Michiel Kamermans wrote:
> > Hi Khaled,
> >
> > "texdoc xetex" only generates a man page style html file for the
> > xetex command line program when I run it.
>
> Here I get "XeTeX reference", which is on CTAN:
> http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/xetexref

texdoc xetex
loads .../texmf-dist/doc/xetex/xetexref/XeTeX-reference.pdf
with date 2010-07-12.

However it's quite incomplete, two examples:
* \suppressfontnotfounderror is missing
* For the correct syntax of \XeTeXpdffile I had to look into
  the sources of XeTeX.

But better a good start than none at all.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko Oberdiek