[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation? (from "Checking if a font exists")

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Mon Aug 30 13:14:46 CEST 2010

Jonathan,

> I'm surprised no-one has suggested the straightforward, pure-xetex
> approach: something along these lines (untested).....
> [snip]

Nice... I didn't know there was a \nullfont command for checking against.

That does bring up a question though: is there a comprehensive pdf
document or web page that describes the various commands available in
XeTeX to make life easier? TeX has the TeX book and TeX by Topic, LaTeX
has fairly large number of publications dedicated to it, where might one
find something similar for XeTeX? (and if possible, can it be linked to
from the SIL XeTeX page so it's easy to find?)

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com