[XeTeX] Ancient Hebrew font problem

Carsten Ziegert carsten_ziegert at sil.org
Tue Aug 24 19:36:19 CEST 2010

Thanks a lot for all your hints!
However, when I tried Kirk's example (see below) I noticed that bib
wasn't yet installed. After installing bidi it complained that iftex.sty
was not available. But after installing iftex I got the following error
message:

! Package bidi Error: TeX engines other than XeTeX and LuaTeX are not
yet supported.

I am attaching the logfile.
Thanks for any help!

Carsten