[XeTeX] OldStyle Numbers not changeable to Lining Numbers

M. Niedermair m_g_n at gmx.de
Wed Aug 18 11:54:01 CEST 2010

Hi Will,

>> \newfontfamily\libertineX[Mapping=tex-text,
>>                            RawFeature=+liga% ;+pnum
>>                           ]{Linux Libertine O}
>> You can change the rawfeature as you like.
>> smcp, frac, hlig, dlig, lnum, pnum, zero, ...
>
> While there's nothing wrong with this, I'll just point out that these
> are all equivalent to fontspec features such as Ligatures=Common,
> Numbers=Lining, and so on.
>
> There's no error checking on the raw features (yet), which is the main
> reason I recommend using the fontspec features, but I also find the
> OpenType features harder to remember. Whichever you're more comfortable
> with, though.

I prefere the raw feature. :-)
So I can display the otf feature of the font width a litle script and I
can use such features a la ss03, ss06 and so on.
Is there a way to display with fontspec all supported features of a
special font?

Are all standard otf feature mapped to fontspec-parameters?

By
Michael