[XeTeX] Combined sub- and superscript - solved

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Aug 7 23:33:45 CEST 2010

Am 07.08.2010 um 22:44 schrieb Sebastian Gerecke:

> BUT: This just has to be an utter hack and I can not believe it is
> the way it
> is supposed to be done.

This hack is necessary because mhchem is not aware of font features,
it's a simple LaTeX package that maltreats simple TeX fonts in the
usual ways.

> I'm putting the scientific inferior numbers in the upper position,
> and the
> scientific superiors in the lower position. Does that make sense to
> anyone?

Well, otherwise it would look much worse...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

There are very few jobs that actually require a penis or vagina. All
other jobs should be open to everybody.
				– Florynce Kennedy