[XeTeX] Combined sub- and superscript

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Aug 7 23:26:27 CEST 2010

Am 07.08.2010 um 12:27 schrieb Sebastian Gerecke:

> the colored ^{14}_{6}C example in the middle

I think with simply using the Linux Libertine O font you won't
reproduce this, because mhchem is using \ensuremath, its documentation
also mentions math mode. So just smaller sized glyphs from the ASCII
range are used instead of real sub- and superscripts.

I think you'd need to re-implement some ideas from the original STY
file, using \textsubscript and \textsuperscript from xltxtra... (the
latter file will be integrated into fontspec some time after TL '10
release presumingly)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
				– George W. Bush