[XeTeX] Combined sub- and superscript

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Aug 7 22:12:52 CEST 2010

Am 07.08.2010 um 20:55 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

>> And when you additionally use
>>
>> 	\defaultfontfeatures{Mapping=tex-text}
>>
>> instead?
>
> Sorry, but I fail to see how "Mapping=tex-text" would make any
> difference here.

Does it help you when I cite the original line?

	\defaultfontfeatures{Numbers=OldStyle}

When you combine the imagination of OSF with the picture from the web
page (it's here: http://www.linuxlibertine.org/index.php?id=87&L=1),
which obviously shows lining fugures, then you'd see that in theory my
recommendation should have worked and produced lining figures.

But maybe I should finally have some practise!

--
Greetings

   Pete

Some day we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any
direction.