[XeTeX] bug in xltxtra?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Aug 4 19:37:16 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 11:59:41AM -0500, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2010, at 10:56 AM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> >> Howdy,
> >>
> >> Sigh... no attachment here. :-(
> >
> > Well, I think I need one of those mail composers that remind you of
> > missed attachments :)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Khaled
> >

> Howdy,
>
> What platform are you using? I was pointed to a pluggin (which I use --- I need the help too) for Apple's Mail on the Mac.

I'm using Mutt (I know, I'm a weired person), I know that Evolution has
such feature but one don't change his mail client for such a small
feature (I guess there is a Mutt trick somewhere but I didn't look).

> It appears to work fine here. I saw that there were quite a few changes between 2.0b and your 2.0c and wonder if there are other things to test.

2.0c is already on CTAN, it is all Will's actually, the logs talks about
fixing some unspecified verb* bug :)
This file should be diffed against the released 2.0c.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny