[XeTeX] Em-dash

Mike Axiak mcaxiak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:40:30 CEST 2010

I'm actually having the same problem with CMBright. Specifically, I
have the following code:

  \usepackage{cmbright}
  \usepackage{fontspec}
  \usepackage{xltxtra}
  \usepackage{xunicode}
  \newfontface\chinesefont{AR PL UKai HK}
  \defaultfontfeatures{Scale=MatchLowercase,Mapping=tex-text}

And this doesn't seem to be mapping the -- or --- properly.

Cheers,
Mike