[XeTeX] accented character ṛ within \section{ṛ}

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Mon Apr 26 18:11:52 CEST 2010

This is because Junicode does not have precisely the same character set
in all faces. Your heading is looking for bold, and U+1E5B is not
present in bold. As I don't have as much time as I'd like to sync all
the faces, I deal with these issues as they come up. If you like, I'll
add this glyph in the faces where it is missing and send to you off-list.

Peter