[XeTeX] selecting font size

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Fri Apr 16 15:39:17 CEST 2010

Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:

> As far as I remember, if you use memoir in the article emulation mode, the command \chapter works in the same way as \section in the article class.

Yes. But I misread Herb's remarks and thought he simply wanted to do
away with the numbers altogether. Nevertheless, what I get with just the
article option in memoir class is \chapter starts at 1. If you use a
section command /before/ a chapter, then you'll probably get a 0.1 for
it. Is that the problem?

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma