[XeTeX] v1.0.6 of bidi package

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Apr 10 08:34:38 CEST 2010

Vafa Khalighi wrote:

> This version fixes all the bugs of bidi.

That is a quite remarkable assertion, Vafa, almost
as remarkable as the ?apocryphal? statement by a
very well-known 70's computer scientist who, when
asked by the conference chairman in Tokyo whether
he had anything to contribute to the current discussion
on debugging code, said "My programs do not have bugs",
and when this led to some ill-concealed laughter amongst
his fellow delegates, then added (with some vehemence)
"and I do not fly 12 000 miles to make jokes".

Perhaps "Is believed to fix all known bugs" would
be slightly more realistic :-)

Philip Taylor