[XeTeX] about implementation of \RTLmarginpar and \LTRmarginpar in bidi (was fancyhdr and plyglossia)

Vafa Khalighi vafakh84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 05:58:15 CEST 2010

This email is related to
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2010-January/015717.html and the needs for
\RTLmarginpar and \LTRmarginpar asked by Ross.

I think that I have fixed this and I have provided this functionality by
three commands: \setRTLmarginpar, \setLTRmarginpar and \setdefaultmarginpar.
These are explained on page 8, section 2.13, "Typesetting margin par" in
bidi documentation.

Could you please test this and get back to me if there is any issue or if
this does not entirely satisfy your needs.

I wait for a week and if there is no response, I close issue 2.

You can download bidi package from http://bitbucket.org/vafa/

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi