[XeTeX] Pdf out of full document OK, Pdf out of single chapters NO

Clemente Beghi clementelavoratori at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:16:52 CEST 2009

Hello,
something really strange is happening.
I have a file made with the Memoir class (with lyx, TexLive and XeTex) and
everything works well. I can easily make a pdf out of it. Anyhow, if I
delete unnecessary chapters (I need to provide the sample of the
introduction and the 1st chapter), leaving all the commands in
place(preamble included), it tells me: package inputenc Error: unicode char
.. not set up for use with LaTex
I am adding a log file without pasting it since it is a bit long (the
extension is changed into .tex to avoid the filters).
Cheers

Ps. the link to the file is in the forum post (
http://www.latex-community.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5964)