[XeTeX] Font problem with publisher --- help!!!

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Sat Sep 12 11:40:58 CEST 2009

I am not certain that pdftops will solve your problem. What I suggest
is to produce " directly" ps (or eps) files with all fonts included,
then produce a Pdf as late as possible. Distiller has the advantage of
being produced by the company which invented both postscript and pdf.
Also, it should be noted that most software vendors first implemented
postscript output before implementing pdf output later, so IMHO,
postscript tends to be more reliable in case of trouble.
HTH
François

Envoyé de mon iPhone