[XeTeX] xetex tiles incorrectly with the wallpaper package

kmc kmc.best at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:17:50 CET 2009

Hi Ross,

Thanks, I modified the xetex.def as you indicated. I the result file, the
white lines are gone.
However, the white space remains at the bottom, as well as a thin white
space on the left,
always using my minimum example, would you please test it?

=====
\documentclass[titlepage]{book}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{wallpaper}
\begin{document}
\title{A pattern tiling test}
\pagestyle{empty}
\ThisTileSquareWallPaper{5}{greyu.png}
\color{white}
\maketitle
\end{document}
=====
The image 'greyu.png' is hosted here (you can use your own, of course):
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9995/greyu.png

This sounds like it may relate to the  big-point incompatibility