[XeTeX] Tabular spanning columns

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Mon Oct 26 22:24:50 CET 2009

Thanks! I'll test out both options :)

Am 26.10.2009 um 18:09 schrieb Karljurgen Feuerherm:

> Evidently tabular won't wrap across columns, and I'd prefer for
> obvious
> reasons not to have to insert manual breaks.

You could also try longtable. I never tried it in a multi-columnar
environment I'd set all the columns in one longtable, optimised for
a particular paper size...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
timetables."
Archie Goodwin