[XeTeX] headers wrong with polyglossia and/or bidi

sjo sjo222 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:47:30 CEST 2009

I downloaded from that site and the problem is resolved. Many thanks
for maintaining bidi. I really appreciate it.

I would welcome any suggestions of how to keep the various packages
such as bidi, polyglossia and the xelatex app on my Windows
workstation in synch with the latest versions (other than continuous
manual downloading). As I mentioned, miktex 2008 does not seem to
always have the latest sources. Does Texlive do a better job?

Thanks

Jon.