[XeTeX] fontmap warnings (on TexLive 2009)

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:42:48 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:34 AM, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>    > 'tlmgr check files' can do that job.
>
>    My reading of the documentation is that this checks for missing files.
>
> Right.
>
>    I don't think it can detect corrupt files,
>
> Right.  It is about checking the consistency of the tlpdb file and what
> is installed, etc.  Not about the content of any files.
>
>    but people on the texlive list would know for sure.
>
> Don't bother writing the texlive list :).

I've already removed the cygwin1.7 and TL'2009 and prepare to do a
full re-installation.  This time, when I reinstall TL'2009 I will
choice offline method.  After I complete that, I can report back the
result, at that moment, I think we can know if this strange trouble
comes from corrupted TeX Live installation or not.

Thanks for all the helps!  You may need to wait one or two days :)

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody at gmail.com)