[XeTeX] Bidi equation numbering

Aryeh Weiss aryeh at cc.huji.ac.il
Thu Oct 8 10:15:03 CEST 2009

Exactly. However, so far, the installed  Hebrew fonts that I have are
RTL fonts. This problem appears in other software (eg, in openoffice,
Hebrew docs created in MS Word have the parentheses reversed).

If I use a non-Hebrew font in RTL mode, the parentheses are correct, but
of course, the Hebrew a letters do not appear. Is Apple Hebrew freely
available?

Anyway, using \setLTR before equations is an acceptable workaround,
especially if hte next version of the bidi package fixes this problem.

--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss
School of Engineering