[XeTeX] fontmap warnings (on TexLive 2009)

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:37:36 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 04:26:20PM +0800, Steven Woody wrote:
>> Does your TL installation have arabtex.map? Run
>> $ kpsewhich arabtex.map
>> /usr/local/opt/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/arabtex/arabtex.map
>>

> no, I don't have arabtex.map according to kpsewhich's result.  But I
> remembered I selected the 'full schema' when I installed texlive 2009.
>  What's wrong possibly?
Could you look through your install-tl.log file? Here I expect that you
installed TL using install-tl script (.bat or .pl) so it wrote
information into install-tl.log. I have install-tl.log here
/usr/local/opt/texlive/install-tl.log
(cp. with my result above for arabtex.map).

--
"Since it's a foregone conclusion that Microsoft will be littering its XML
with pointers to Win32-based components, the best that can be said about