[XeTeX] [off-topic] proper OpenType tag for hanging diacritics

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Tue Oct 6 09:07:49 CEST 2009

Karl Berry wrote:
>     I'm afraid that this was the worst way of solving the issue, because the
>     effects when composing non-verse texts are obvious,
>
> How about reporting the problem to the authors of GFS Baskerville?

Thanks, Karl, for you reply.

Reporting the bug to the Greek Font Society is what I have in mind. But
I only wanted to know for sure whether optical bounds are the right
OpenType feature for that. From previous bug reports about their fonts,
I'm afraid that they don't know OpenType features very well.

This is why I'm asking here about the proper OpenType feature.

Pablo