[XeTeX] Ant is not TeX

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Nov 30 13:34:28 CET 2009

On Nov 27, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:

> Is there anybody who knows more about this project? It sounds a bit
> like one of those projects like LaTeX3 or the ill-conceived
> reimplementation of TeX in Java - it starts off very
> enthousiastically but doesn't survive :-))

Back before XeTeX was available, I compiled it on my pen slate at
least once --- it's interesting and has a lot of potential, and if it
only could place a .pdf as a graphic I'd like to try it again.

There's a mailing list which I subscribed to:

ant-devel mailing list
ant-devel at lists.berlios.de

Very low traffic, but the original developer usually responds.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer