[XeTeX] Need some input about \newcommand to create alias

Maxim Cournoyer maxim.cournoyer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 06:28:43 CET 2009

Ok, as a small recapitulation :

1) Using \codeux\, as proposed by Joe Pleso, does work.

2) Adding a pair of { } such as in \newcommand\{codeux}{CO$_2${ } does
work. Do not forget the space between the accolades. :)

3) For chemistry specific stuff,  Wilfred's recommendation of chchem
package seems like a much more elegant solution!

Thank you all for these great suggestions!

See you around,

Maxim