[XeTeX] XeTeX bug

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 24 19:29:51 CET 2009

Am 24.11.2009 um 14:14 schrieb Vafa Khalighi:

> I have fixed flowfram package in bidi but if run xelatex on
> test.tex, the
> first page is not landscape (which is supposed to be) but if I do
> not use
> hyperref package, then it will be fine.

I can't explain this particular behaviour, but I can tell you that
both xdv2pdf and xdvipdfmx have a command line option to make them
produce PDF output from the XDV file in landscape format: -l (or -
p :landscape for xdv2pdf).

(I have a test file with hyperref which comes out in landscape mode
without special options. A general solution would be fine, indeed,
and not considered as a bug.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

There's something the technicians need to learn from the artists. If
it isn't aesthetically pleasing, it's probably wrong.