[XeTeX] How to enable hyperlinks with hyperref

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 23 20:43:23 CET 2009

Am 23.11.2009 um 19:01 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> NOT necessarily what you want! It depends upon whether you want --
> and --- to be translated into a single hyphen when using the
> monospace font. I usually only use [Mapping=tex-text] for my roman/
> main and sans font.

Yes and no. I prefer the real longer hyphens with mono-spaced fonts.
Except I want to document that some programme expects a '--option'
from the command line. There are a few ways to achieve this un-effect.
The general question is, whether when setting text it is desirable to
have fonts with such different *behaviour*.

And there are also cases when one loads a font to write in a non-
Latin script...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Cabbage, n. A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and
wise as a man's head.