[XeTeX] How to enable hyperlinks with hyperref

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 23 10:01:08 CET 2009

Am 23.11.2009 um 01:20 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:

> \setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Linux Libertine O}
> \setsansfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Linux Biolinum O}
> \setmonofont[Mapping=tex-text,Scale=0.9]{Courier New}

When all your fonts use the tex-text mapping you don't need to repeat
this choice every time, a single

	\defaultfontfeatures{Mapping=tex-text}

line will suffice.

I did not know, or have forgotten, that hyperref is kind of disabled
by the draft option. Hopefully I'll remember this effect!

--
Greetings

   Pete

Hard Disk, n.:
	A device that allows users to delete vast quantities of data with
simple mnemonic commands.