[XeTeX] Polyglossia v1.1.0 released

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Sun Nov 22 15:26:06 CET 2009

Yves Codet wrote:
> Hello.
>
> If I typeset the attached test file with the new version of
> Polyglossia (the same file compiles with the previous version) I get
> the following error:
> <snip>
> ! Missing { inserted.
> <to be read again>
>                    \unskip
> l.9 \begin{document}
>

> ?
> Process aborted
>
> I wonder if some file is missing in my installation. Could anybody
> else who has updated Polyglossia try and compile that file, and tell
> whether he gets the same error? Thanks in advance.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Yves

Sorry for this. I wonder how it has escaped me, since I did run a series
of tests before submitting. I guess I had forgotten to update my
$TEXMFHOME before running the very last test...

Anyway, this is now fixed:
http://github.com/fc7/polyglossia/commit/f3190c950f0b769e8e8ba077da7185c4d824c210
Try again with the new versions of gloss-french and gloss-sanskrit on
github (the problem also affected gloss-breton and gloss-turkish.) I
will upload the corrected files to CTAN later today.

Thanks for reporting,
FC