[XeTeX] xelatex and the TL2009 portable solution with a usb-stick

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 10 20:40:20 CET 2009

Am 10.11.2009 um 19:36 schrieb M. Niedermair:

> Is there such an environment variable also under windows?

Do you ask me? I approach Losedos with fingers crossed, because
usually I don't carry wooden sticks with me to build that cross
against the evil. (I'd try to determine whether and which TeX and MF
configuration file is used in your TeX distribution. There you'll
easily find all the variables. Another option is to check with the
strings command the executable kpsewhich. You should see OSFONTDIR in
case it is used on Losedos.)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Banken sprengen heißt Sonne rein lassen.