[XeTeX] using smallcaps in Calluna font in headings

Swift Arrow swiftarrow9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:54:52 CET 2009

Gildas,
I've currently used the book class.  What would it take to migrate to the
memoir class?
This is one thing that I've been planning to do, but not knowing how much is
involved, haven't taken the leap.  Right now I've got custom headers and
footers using fancyhead.  Will that have to change?

Thanks!
Link