[XeTeX] XeTeX doesn't compile (Snow Leopard)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:22:27 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 17:28, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Do you have installed the proper parts of the Developers Meta-Package?

I have installed Xcode and Tiger support (there are no other options).

> Does the installer offer to also install 32-bit support?

The system is running with 32-bit kernel (uname -m returns i386), but
the binaries I compile are 64-bit and all the binaries installed on
system are fat binaries with both 32- and 64-bit programs joined
together.

I didn't comment on other points. If you have any idea what I should
try, let me know, but I'm not too good in debugging compiler problems
on my own.

Mojca