[XeTeX] xetex tiles incorrectly with the wallpaper package

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Sun Nov 1 13:10:05 CET 2009

Okay--thanks for pointing me to the log file. There was indeed another
xetex.def in the system (in the texmf-local tree), which for some reason
was not turned up by the locate utility. My thinking wasn't TeXy enough:
I should have used kpsewhere, which shows both copies of the file. I
edited the other one, and now wallpaper behaves perfectly.

Thanks for the help, and thanks to all the developers for the good work
on XeTeX!

Peter