[XeTeX] book size options --- help

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Wed May 27 04:04:01 CEST 2009

Use the crop package. First you invoke geometry, then crop. Very easy. (It
should be on your system, I think.) Use truecm for your measurements (this
was discussed some time ago on this list). The documentation is at
http://www.ctan.org/pub/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/crop/

Rembrandt

--
人有不為也而後可有為