[XeTeX] New Version of ArabXeTeX

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Tue May 26 22:44:12 CEST 2009

Mohammad Gharaibeh a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> does anybody know, whether Francois has finished the new
> Arabxetex-version?
> In january he told me that he would finish it soon. This was more than
> three months ago, but I couldn't find it in ctan.

Hmm. Pay me and I will do it tomorrow! :)

Seriously, this is not a commercial product. I work on this and other
open-source projects when I have time, which is a seriously limited
resource. And I have three children to feed at home ;)

Is there any special feature you are waiting for or any bug that bothers
you? I can send you a "patch" if needed.

Best,
François