[XeTeX] ANN: Custom Stories, Inc. using xelatex now live

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue May 26 17:38:29 CEST 2009

I hope no one objects to this --- it's more of a public thank you than
anything else.

We've just taken Custom Stories, Inc., a customized children's
storybook site live. The typesetting is done using XeLaTeX, and I
don't believe would've been as effective using any other tool.
(Unfortunately we couldn't afford to license Linotype's Zapfino for
server use, so the letter in _Love Story_ isn't as nice as it could've
been IMO).

http://www.customstoriesinc.com/

William
(who is working on the typesetting for the next story sometime real
soon now)

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer