[XeTeX] lacking precomposed character

jadolov k jadolov.chat at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:41:49 CEST 2009

Yes, I obviously tried to use other fonts, and some of them worked quite
well. However, I am forced by the editor to use Minion Pro as the main font
for this publication, so I could not choose another one, even if it worked
better. By the way, the kind of "fake" diaritics (like the one suggested by
John Was, above in this conversation) can be suggested as a new feature
implement into the XUnicode package.

Thanks to all!!!
A.K.