[XeTeX] makeindex problems

Swift Arrow swiftarrow9 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 18:42:31 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,
Im nearing the completion of my first LaTeX project (well... XeLaTeX), and
was doing the final compile when I got this error:
$ makeindex master.idx
This is makeindex, version 2.15 [20-Nov-2007] (kpathsea + Thai support).
Scanning input file master.idx...done (0 entries accepted, 5093 rejected).
Nothing written in master.ind.
Transcript written in master.ilg.

It rejected all my index entries.  It was compiling them perfectly before,
so I am really at sea to know what happened.

If anyone has come across anything similar / can offer troubleshooting
suggestions, I would be very grateful.

Thank you,
SA