[XeTeX] Tutorial posted

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sun May 10 20:33:04 CEST 2009

I've just posted the first version of my tutorial for those who are new
to (Xe)TeX and who need to created Unicode-based documents using
OpenType.  Go to http://scholarsfonts.net .  I have an extensive
background in font creation, Unicode, OpenType, and multilingual
computing but knew almost nothing about TeX until relatively recently.
This is the information that would have helped me get started more
easily.  Those who have TeX experience but are new to Unicode and XeTeX
can skip the first half but may find some useful material in the second.

Suggestions for improvement are welcomed.

David