[XeTeX] [xelatex] includegraphics (.eps) problem

abhijit sen abhijitsen2009 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:40:07 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm a new comer of XeLaTeX, TeXShop, Mac OS X version 10.4.11.

As per NRSI: Computers & Writing Systems, TeXShop preferences is 100% OK.

Though I've downloaded My XeLaTeX Template.tex and a graphic file has
been created in Adobe Illustrator CS2 through .eps format, and these
two files which I've kept in a separate directory. When I compile the
.tex file, the text are coming okay in .pdf file; but graphic is not
visible, but has created a blank space for the picture. I don't know
why?

I'm sending herewith the .tex file. I expect to get back a modified
file from you.

Regards,

Abhijit Sen