[XeTeX] Newbie Question

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu May 7 22:18:24 CEST 2009

Am 07.05.2009 um 21:28 schrieb Paul Burkander:

> I think since xetex uses system fonts, it might be helpful in the
> xetex literature to discuss system font management.

There isn't so much to discuss for the three (or more) different
platforms Mac OS X (built-in), Linux ([lib]fontconfig), and (some) MS
Losedos version (built-in). To install a font you have to follow
instructions (or you'll fail). The instructions of the system you are
using. If you don't know these, complain at yourself. Or get your own
personal system administrator.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?
				- Tom Stoppard