[XeTeX] No underdot in Adobe Garamond Pro?

Shrisha Rao shrao at nyx.net
Thu May 7 05:47:23 CEST 2009

El may 6, 2009, a las 10:27 p.m., Rembrandt Wolpert escribió:

> I attach the test.tex that works for me (and the pdf which results).
> Note that I had to explicitly load xunicode (without that it fails
> -- that's the weird bit), and that I had to load polyglossia after
> the incantation for xunicode and xltxtra. (I don't have a plain
> Garaond, so I subsituted Garamond Premier Pr -- which reacts like
> the Adobe Garamond Pro -- addition of xunicode and rearranged
> polyglossia)

Yes, that does it for me too; thanks.  The polyglossia package must be
loaded later, and the correct order is apparently
\usepackage{xunicode,xltxtra} -- \usepackage{xltxtra,xunicode} results
in the same problems as previously.  I truly don't get it at this
point, and don't know if this problem has a proper solution (cf.
Ulrike's other mail showing why loading both xunicode and xltxtra is
not a good idea).

By the way, I am using MacTeX 2008 (TeXShop with the TeX Live 2008
distribution).  Just to make sure my distribution wasn't out of date,
I did a TeX Live Utility update, and it downloaded a few hundred MBs
of updates and new packages, but the results are the same.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao (Mr.)