[XeTeX] Certain ligatures in Adobe Garamond Premier Pro

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Fri May 1 21:01:58 CEST 2009

Thank you Jonathan!

\setmainfont[Ligatures={Common,Rare},Language=German,Numbers={OldStyle,Proportional}]%
        {Garamond Premier Pro}

produces the digraphs ch and ck, as well as the ligature th.

Is there a simple solution to turn off the sp and st ligatures while keeping
the rest?

Many, many thanks again to everyone (sofar :-)),

Rembrandt

--
人有不為也而後可有為