[XeTeX] Newbie problem with \includegraphics and xelatex

Brian Passingham brian.passingham at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:32:30 CEST 2009

You beat me to it.  I'd just noticed that %.  (I really must read what
I'm reading.)

I fear there may be another couple of questions later - I'm just
upgrading a not very idiomatic LaTex reporting template to use XeTeX.
Lack of image inclusion threatened to be a show-stopper, but I did
also notice a lot of warning messages...