[XeTeX] BibTeX and LSA style

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Wed Mar 25 22:54:12 CET 2009

At 4:28 AM -0700 3/25/09, Arash Zeini wrote:
>Hello,
>
>My question has only partially to do with XeTeX. I am asking it here
>because I feel there are many linguists and philologists on this
>list, who might be able to help me.
>
>I would like to know if anyone uses the LSA style for generating
>bibliographies and how this is being done. A description of the LSA
>system can be found here:
>
>http://linguistlist.org/pubs/tocs/JournalUnifiedStyleSheet2007.pdf

This query is probably more appropriate for the ling-tex mailing
list. <http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~dag/ling-tex.html>

Here's a recent message from that list which has what you need:  -Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736